Plan your getaway to our Carmel Valley bed & breakfast, nestled in the Santa Lucia Mountains and tucked away in the sunbelt of Monterey Bay. Our sunny weather and beautiful setting make Hidden Valley Inn an ideal location for exploring the Monterey Peninsula and Big Sur coast.
Hidden Valley Inn is a serene Carmel Valley hotel set among rolling hills, vineyards, and working ranches in a beautiful, rural setting. Our valley location allows guests to escape the coastal fog and enjoy sunshine and blue skies all summer long.
Convenient to everything the area has to offer, we’re located a short drive from the romantic Carmel-by-the-Sea, Pebble Beach, the 17-Mile Drive, and the dramatic Big Sur Coast. Within walking distance of our bed & breakfast inn is Carmel Valley Village, where you can enjoy restaurants, wine tasting, and shopping.
Carmel Valley Things to Do
• Galleries and antiques – walking distance
• Fine dining – walking distance
• Wine tasting – walking distance
• Tennis – 2 minutes
• Biking – 2 minutes
• Hiking Garland Park – 5 minutes
• Horseback riding – 5 minutes
• Golfing – 10 minutes
• Laguna Seca – 15 minutes
• Pebble Beach 17-Mile Drive – 25 minutes
• Whale watching – 20 minutes
• Kayaking – 20 minutes
• Snorkeling/scuba diving – 20 minutes
• Monterey Bay Aquarium – 25 minutes
• Movie Tour – 20 minutes
• Point Lobos Reserve – 20 minutes
• Big Sur – 45 minutes